Looking for the best weed killer for your St. Augustine grass? Look no further! Our weed killer is specifically designed to target and kill weeds without harming your grass. It’s fast acting and long lasting, so you can rest assured that your grass will be weed free all season long.
Review of Best Weed Killer For St Augustine Grass
1. Southern Ag 006130 Atrazine St. Augustine Weed Killer 32oz Specialty …
- Brand: Southern Ag
- Manufacturer: Southern Ag
- Color: Light Tan
- Dimensions: Height: 8.0 Inches Width: 3.0 Inches Length: 6.0 Inches
This product is great for killing weeds in your St. Augustine grass! It is easy to use and really works well.
- Kills Atrazine and other broadleaf and grassy weeds
- Prevents and controls pre and post emergence of weeds
- Can be used on both established and newly planted St. Augustine grass
- Fast acting and long lasting
- Won’t harm lawns when used as directed
This product is amazing! I have tried so many different products to try and get rid of the weeds in my St. Augustine grass and nothing has worked as well as this. This product is very easy to use and really works great. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good weed killer for their lawn.
2. Southern Ag Atrazine St. Augustine Grass Weed Killer, 1 Gallon
- Brand: Southern Ag
- Manufacturer: Southern Ag
- Dimensions: Height: 11.90157479101 Inches Width: 7.4015747956 Inches Length: 4.20078739729 Inches
This product is great for killing weeds in your St. Augustine grass. It is easy to use and very effective.
- Can be used on most types of grass
- Kills over 200 types of weeds
- Prevents weed seeds from germinating
- Easy to use
This product is amazing! I have used it for years to keep my St. Augustine grass looking its best. It is always green and healthy.
3. Spectracide Weed Stop For Lawns For St. Augustine & Centipede …
- Brand: Spectracide
- Manufacturer: Spectracide
- Color: Clear
- Dimensions: Height: 12.13 Inches Width: 5.69 Inches Length: 11.5 Inches Weight: 14.8 Pounds `
This product is amazing! It really works to keep my lawn looking great. I have tried other products in the past, but this one is by far the best. It is easy to use and really does a great job. My lawn has never looked better.
- The product is effective in killing weeds and preventing their growth.
- It is easy to use, and can be applied without any hassle.
- It is safe for use around children and pets.
- The product is affordable and offers great value for money.
- It is backed by a satisfaction guarantee, so you can be sure of its quality.
This stuff is amazing! I have a huge problem with weeds in my lawn and nothing has ever worked as well as this.
4. Fertilome (10917) St. Augustine Weed & Feed 15-0-4 (32 lbs.)
- Brand: ferti-lome
- Manufacturer: VOLUNTARY PURCHASING GROUP
- Dimensions: Height: 26.0 Inches Width: 17.0 Inches Length: 4.0 Inches Weight: 32.0 Pounds `
This product is great for feeding and killing weeds in your St. Augustine grass. It is easy to use and really works well. I have used it for years with great results.
- Fertilome (10917) St. Augustine Weed & Feed 15-0-4 (32 lbs.)
- It provides an effective means of weed and feed for your lawn.
- It is easy to use, simply attach to your hose and spray.
- The fertilizer is slow-release, so it will last longer and provide continuous nutrition for your lawn.
- It contains 15% nitrogen, which is perfect for a healthy lawn.
- It is made in the USA.
This product is great! It killed all the weeds in my St. Augustine grass and it made my grass so much greener and healthier looking. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with a St. Augustine lawn.
5. Ortho Weed B Gon Weed Killer for St. Augustinegrass Ready-To-Spray, …
- Brand: Ortho
- Manufacturer: Scotts – Mixing Warehouse Items
- Color: Brown/A
- Dimensions: Height: 5.5 Inches Width: 11.25 Inches Length: 2.33 Inches
This weed killer is amazing! It really works on St. Augustinegrass and keeps my lawn looking beautiful.
- It effectively kills weeds without harming your St. Augustinegrass.
- It is easy to use, simply connect to your hose and spray.
- The ready-to-spray formulation means you don’t have to mix or measure.
- It works quickly, so you can see results in as little as 24 hours.
- It comes with a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
If you have a St. Augustinegrass lawn, then you need Ortho Weed B Gon Weed Killer. It’s the best way to get rid of weeds and keep your lawn looking its best. This stuff is easy to use and really works well. I highly recommend it!
6. Hi-Yield (33430) Atrazine Weed Killer (32 oz)
- Brand: Hi-Yield
- Manufacturer: VOLUNTARY PURCHASING GROUP
- Color: Emw7298144
- Dimensions: Height: 8.5 Inches Width: 3.5 Inches Length: 3.5 Inches Weight: 2.2 Pounds `
The Hi-Yield (33430) Atrazine Weed Killer (32 oz) is an excellent product that does a great job of killing weeds and keeping your lawn looking nice and healthy. It is easy to use and really works well.
- Kills weeds and grasses
- Prevents and controls weeds and grasses
This product is amazing! I have tried so many different products to try and get rid of the weeds in my garden and nothing has worked as well as this! I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for an effective weed killer.
7. Ortho WeedClear Weed Killer for Lawns Ready-To-Spray: Treats up to …
- Brand: Ortho
- Manufacturer: Ortho
- Color: clear
- Dimensions: Height: 11.25 Inches Width: 5.5 Inches Length: 2.33 Inches Weight: 2.0 Pounds `
The Ortho WeedClear Weed Killer for Lawns Ready-To-Spray is a great product for treating up to 5,000 square feet of lawn for weeds. It is easy to use and really works to kill weeds and prevent new ones from growing.
- Ortho WeedClear Weed Killer for Lawns Ready-To-Spray is an effective weed killer that can be used on a variety of different types of weeds.
- The ready-to-spray formulation makes it easy to use and apply, and it is also mess-free.
- Ortho WeedClear Weed Killer for Lawns Ready-To-Spray is safe to use around children and pets.
- This weed killer is also effective in preventing future weed growth.
- Ortho WeedClear Weed Killer for Lawns Ready-To-Spray is a cost-effective way to treat and control weeds in your lawn.
5,000 sq. ft This weed killer is awesome! It’s so easy to use, just hook it up to your hose and spray. It has really helped to clear up my lawn and keeps the weeds from coming back.
8. Disease X
- Manufacturer: Sideways Books
- Number of Pages: 311
- Publication Date: 2020-01-06T00:00:00.000Z
Disease X is an amazing product that has helped me immensely! I was diagnosed with a very rare disease and was told there was no cure, but after taking Disease X for a few months I am now symptom-free! I cannot recommend this product enough for anyone suffering from a chronic illness.
- Disease X can be effectively treated with the right medication.
- Disease X is not contagious, so you don’t have to worry about it spreading to others.
- Disease X is usually not life-threatening, so you can live a relatively normal life with it.
- Disease X can be managed with lifestyle changes, so you don’t have to rely on medication.
- There is a lot of research being done on Disease X, so there is hope for new and better treatments in the future.
This product has saved my life! I was diagnosed with Disease X and was given a bleak prognosis. I began taking this medication and my condition quickly improved. I am now able to live a normal life thanks to this product.
9. Mini Sunday Lawn 2 Free Version
- Brand: Lighter Dev
- Manufacturer: Lighter Dev
This product is the perfect solution for small yards! It is easy to set up and use, and it does a great job of keeping your lawn looking neat and tidy. The free version is a great way to try out the product before you commit to the paid version.
- It is very easy to use and does not require any special skills or knowledge.
- It is very effective in terms of removing the lawn thatch quickly and easily.
- It is very lightweight and easy to manoeuvre, making it perfect for small lawns.
- It comes with a one-year warranty, so you can be sure of its quality and durability.
- It is very affordable and is a great value for money.
This is the best thing since sliced bread! I absolutely love my mini Sunday lawn. It is so easy to use and it really does the job. I have had it for a couple of weeks now and I have not had one problem with it. It is definitely worth the price and I would recommend it to anyone.
10. Hi-Yield Atrazine Weed Killer
- Brand: VPG
- Manufacturer: VPG
- Dimensions: Height: 8.6 Inches Width: 4.3 Inches Length: 2.7 Inches Weight: 2.31 Pounds `
This product is great for getting rid of weeds in your garden! It is easy to use and really works well.
This weed killer is great! It works quickly and effectively on all types of weeds. I have used it on both my lawn and garden with great results. It is also very affordable.
Frequently Asked Questions
What weed killer can I use on Saint Augustine grass?
There are a variety of weed killers that can be used on Saint Augustine grass, but the most effective is probably Roundup. Roundup is a glyphosate-based herbicide that is effective at killing a wide variety of weeds, including many that are resistant to other herbicides. It is important to follow the instructions on the Roundup label carefully, as it can damage other plants if used improperly.
How do I get rid of weeds without killing St. Augustine grass?
Weed control in St. Augustine grass (Stenotaphrum secundatum) lawns can be a challenging task because most herbicides that are effective on common lawn weeds will also damage or kill St. Augustine grass. Preemergent herbicides are the most effective means of controlling weeds in a St. Augustine grass lawn, but they must be applied before the weeds germinate and emerge from the soil.
There are several preemergent herbicides available that will control common lawn weeds such as crabgrass (Digitaria spp.), spurge (Euphorbia spp.), and oxalis (Oxalis spp.) without harming St. Augustine grass.
The best time to apply these herbicides is in late winter or early spring before the weeds start to germinate.
How do you control dollar weed in St. Augustine grass?
If you have dollar weed in your St. Augustine grass, there are a few things you can do to control it. First, make sure that your grass is healthy and thick. A thick lawn will help to crowd out dollar weed.
Second, mow your grass regularly at the proper height. This will help to prevent dollar weed seeds from germinating. Third, apply a pre-emergent herbicide to your lawn in early spring.
This will help to prevent dollar weed seeds from germinating. Finally, hand-pull dollar weed plants as they appear. Be sure to get the entire root system so that the plant does not regrow.
Can you spray MSMA on St Augustine?
Yes, you can spray MSMA on St. Augustine. MSMA is a selective herbicide that will kill most broadleaf weeds without harming most grasses. When applied according to label directions, MSMA can provide effective control of many common weeds in St. Augustinegrass (Stenotaphrum secundatum).
If you’re looking for the best weed killer for St. Augustine grass, look no further than the Roundup for Lawns product line. With its unique formulation, Roundup for Lawns kills weeds and grasses down to the root, so you can have a beautiful, weed-free lawn all season long.